Term Deposit PLUS (IRREVOCABLE DEPOSIT)
|Term||Yearly interest, percent|
|from 6 months||0.80||0.10||0.10|
|from 7 months||0.80||0.10||0.10|
|from 8 months||0.80||0.10||0.10|
|from 9 months||1.00||0.20||0.20|
|from 10 months||1.00||0.20||0.20|
|from 11 months||1.00||0.20||0.20|
|from 1 years||1.30||0.40||0.40|
|from 18 months||1.30||0.40||0.40|
|from 2 years||1.80||0.50||0.50|
|from 3 years||1.90||0.50||0.50|
|from 4 years||2.00||0.50||0.50|
Valid since 2022-11-14
- Type of deposit – an Irrevocable Term Deposit. Only under special circumstances, it is possible to terminate the deposit agreement before maturity or withdraw part of the deposit without terminating the agreement.
- A minimum amount - EUR 100 or USD 100, GBP 100.
- Fixed-term deposits PLUS placed though internet bank for the period of 1 year and more, shall be subject to 0.05 per cent premium interest.
- If the sum of all Fixed-term deposits of the depositor exceeds 1 million in same currency, the contractual interest rate shall apply to a new Fixed- term deposit if the depositor wishes to place it.
- Interest is calculated according to the formula: Deposit amount x interest rate / 100 / actual number of days in a year (365 or 366) x 30 (if interest is calculated for an incomplete month, the actual number of days in that month is used instead). The interest amount for the entire deposit period is equal to the sum of interest payable for all months of the period.