Rent of Safes
Safes are the safest way of keeping your valuables 24 hours round. Convenient to store jewellery, equity and other documents, securities, collected or antique valuables, cash (if for different reasons you do not want to have a bank account), as well as other valuables important and precious to You.
We would like to pay your attention that it is forbidden to keep weapons, ammunition, explosives, poisonous, strong odour emitting materials, flammable materials, toxins, drugs, radioactive, acidic materials as well as materials in pressure vessels, and liquid metals, for perishable products.
The service of rent of safes can be used by private and corporate customers, who have a bank account with Šiaulių Bankas for at least three months.
How to rent a safe?
- Visit the chosen outlet renting safes:
- Sėliai customer service point (Sėlių str. 29 / Lokių str. 2);
- Panevėžys Client Service Branch (Elektros str. 6 Panevėžys);
- Kretinga Client Service Branch (Rotušės a. 7);
- Kėdainainiai Client Service Branch (J.Basanavičiaus g. 47C);
- Kėdainainiai Client Service Branch (Dubysos g. 2);
- Jurbarkas Client Service Branch (Dariaus ir Girėno str. 37);
- Jonavos Client Service Branch (Vasario 16-osios str. 7).
- Provide the bank employee with a document proving personal idenity (a legal entity also has to provide the documents required to open an account, however, it may not open an account). If you wish to conclude an agreement on behalf of another person, please provide a notarized power of attorney.
- Sign a rent agreement and to settle a rent fee on the agreement signature day. This fee depends on selected size of a safe-box as well as a period of rent. A minimum period of rent is 24 hours, maximum - 12 months.
- Upon conclusion of the agreement you will be provided with a safe deposit box key and escorted to a safe depository.
* Regarding a rent of a particular safe and its measurements we recommend to enquire in the particular outlet of the Bank where the safe rent service is provided.
All fees for renting a safe deposit box will be debited from your bank account at current bank rates (see here).
You will need to present your personal idetification document every time you use the safe.