Accumulation Deposit for Savings
After placing this deposit, you will receive a fixed annual interest, while saving money comfortably from 1.5 years and being able at any time to top up the deposit account.
- Minimum initial deposit and top up amount is 5 euros.
- Deposit contract term is from 18 months to 24 months (from 540 to 731 days).
- Annual interest rate:
- is calculated from the first to the penultimate day of the deposit period for each day’s actual deposit balance;
- is paid monthly by transferring it into the deposit account on the last working day of each month.
- At entering into a deposit contract, you can immediately select the automatic extension of the contract for the same period by selecting one of the following ways: an extension:
- by accumulated deposit amount;
- by specified amount of money (in advance by going to the bank).
- You can top up your deposit until the penultimate day of the deposit term via internet bank or in bank branches in two ways:
- by single deposit;
- by selecting recurring payments.
- A convenient tool to accumulate savings in emergence of available funds or periodically.
- Your savings are increased by your deposits as well as every month transferred interest into the deposit account.
- Favourable deposit term is from one and a half to 5 years.
- You can choose the automatic extension of the deposit.
- The deposit account can be supplement with cash or non-cash at the Bank's branch free of charge.
Withdrawal of a part of the deposit without termination of the contract
It is impossible to withdrawal of a part of the deposit without termination of the contract.
Early termination of the deposit contract
- If the contract is terminated prior to maturity, subject to availability, funds are paid out immediately, but no later than within 14 calendar days.
- In this case, accrued interest shall not be paid and already paid interest before the termination (if any) is deducted from the deposit.
- The deposit is not considered to be prematurely terminated, if you contact the bank within 7 calendar days of the contract extension.
Deposit contract can be entered into:
- In all Šiaulių bankas AB customer service units.
Deposit contract can be entered into by natural persons (residents). At entering, you just have to specify the desired deposit amount and have it in your deposit account on the funds reserving day. The contract shall enter into force on the day of entering and is valid until the date specified.
Contact phone tel. 1813 (when calling from abroad +370 37301337).
The information contained herein is only a presentation marketing message. It cannot be regarded as an offer to use the presented savings and investment instruments. You are responsible for the decisions you make, so before making, read the detailed information about the risk of selected measures.
Please note that investing involves certain risks, so before making an investment decision, you have to take into account that in certain circumstances, which are independent of Šiaulių bankas AB will and action, the value of your investment can drop. Šiaulių bankas AB is not responsible for your decisions taken on the basis of the information contained herein.