The Bank offers to place irrevocable time deposit of Šiaulių bankas via online platform Raisin for citizens residing in Germany.
DEPOSIT PRODUCT DETAILS
- The minimum amount of term deposit is EUR 5,000, maximum – EUR 100,000;
- The term of the deposit contract is 1 (one) year to 5 (five) years;
- Interest is calculated from the first to the penultimate day of the deposit term and can be paid at maturity;
- There is a possibility to extend the deposit held with the Bank via platform (by giving a notice not less than 5 and not more than 28 calendar days before the end of the term of the deposit).
WHO CAN HOLD RAISIN DEPOSIT AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Private individual’s German residents having an account at Raisin Bank AG and WeltSparen.de users.
- The customer has to open a bank account with Raisin Bank via WeltSparen.de. After receiving personal login details the customer is able to choose Šiaulių bankas deposit product through the Raisin platform. The opening of the deposit account as well as the transfer of funds to the partner bank occurs automatically.
The deposits held with Šiaulių bankas AB are insured in the state company Deposit and Investment Insurance under the conditions set in the Law on Deposits Insurance.
More information is available here.