FREE WITHDRAWAL OF FUNDS IN ALL ATMs IN LITHUANIA AND WORLDWIDE shall apply to the private clients of Šiaulių Bankas who use payment cards linked to the service plans Traditional, Maximum and For the Youth.
Šiaulių Bankas invites to order banking service plans to its private customers : Traditional, Modern, Maximum and For the Youth and Basic Payment Account for a fixed monthly fee. Daily services will cost less if you order the relevant service plan!
Benefits of Service Plans
- Unlimited SEPA credit transfer on-line and payment acceptance;
- Free debit card (Debit MasterCard or Maestro);
- Unlimited payment for goods and services with a payment card;
- Free withdrawal and deposit of cash (up to EUR 2000 per month) from the the joint network (Luminor / Danske / Citadele/ Šiaulių Bankas) - since 1 September 2017 FREE cash withdrawal limit shall apply to those clients of Šiaulių Bankas who are taking advantage of such service plans as Traditional, Maximum and for the Youth not only at the joint network of ATMs but also at all ATMs in Lithuania and worldwide.
- Security programme for a payment card may be ordered additionally.
How to order a chosen plan?
How much will a service plan cost?
- A monthly fee applicable to a service plan varies from EUR 0 to EUR 3.20
- Order, amendment or refusal of a service plan is free of charge.
- Initially the fee will be calculated from the date of order of the service plan in proportion to the number of days used per month.
- For each calendar month the fee will be debited before the last day of the calendar month.
In case of any queries do not hesitate contacting us by 1813 (+370 37 301 337, when calling from abroad), email firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting customer service points of Šiaulių Bankas.