- Paying with the card during travelling favourable currency conversion rates shall apply - this will save your money and time you would have to spend exchanging Your cash;
- You will pay for goods and services in shops and in service providing companies free of charge;
- Upon Your request, additional cards may be issued to persons specified by You who will be able to use the funds available on your card account.
You can check the balances of payment card accounts:
- by sending SMS inquiry to +370 6124 5070. This service is charged (each SMS message sent from the bank will cost you EUR 0.09). Bank's SMS messages are sent every day from 8 am to 8 pm. When you send a request after 8 pm, You will receive a statement from the Bank next day. To use this service, you must have a mobile banking agreement;
- dialling 1813 during business hours on working days or contacting bank's customer service units by telephones. Also, at any time of the day, you can call the processing centre (FDL) by phone: (8 5) 215 1177, (8 5) 215 1188, mob. 8 698 54 466. Call tariffs shall comply with the rates of each client's connection operator.
- connecting to on-line banking system SB Linija - free of charge, at any time of the day in any part of the world with on-line access.
- at the joint network ATMs of Šiaulių Bankas, Citadele, Luminor and Danske bankas.