What is a standing payment order?
A STANDING PAYMENT order is a convenient way to pay periodically at certain times in advance a known amount. The Bank automatically transfers the funds at the customer’s requested periods and terms.
- the Bank automatically transfers the funds at the customer’s requested periods and terms.
- no need to visit the Bank every time - all necessary operations specified by you will be executed automatically;
- attractive for accumulation - every month you can transfer fixed amounts from your current account to accumulated or savings deposit account;
- convenient for paying leasing, insurance, subscription, rent or other permanent instalments - you will never miss the deadline;
- you can periodically carry out local transfers from customer’s account to the banks registered in Lithuania;
- you can change the terms of the agreement any time or terminate the payments.