Periodic SEPA payments
A periodic SEPA payment is a convenient way to pay an identical amount of money known in advance at regular intervals. The bank automatically transfers funds at frequency and under conditions specified by the client.
It is very convenient because:
- there is no need to visit the bank every time – all necessary operations will be executed automatically;
- attractive option for saving – you can transfer fixed amounts from your payment card or bank account to your accumulative or savings deposit account every month;
- convenient for paying leasing, insurance, subscription, rent or other permanent payments – you will never miss the deadlines of your periodic payments;
- funds can be transferred from the client’s account to the banks registered in Lithuania at regular intervals;
- you can change the terms of the agreement or terminate the payments at any time.