Transfer orders in foreign currency
Foreign currency transfers can be made to any account in Lithuania and abroad.
The time it takes to perform the transfers in foreign currency:
- Transfer to your or other client’s account in Šiaulių bankas will be carried out on the same day (using the SB Linija it is carried out as specified in the execution time of Operations SB Linija)
- Transfer to other banks registered in Lithuania:
- in USD will be carried out on the same business day, upon submitting payment order before 15:00;
- in DKK, GBP, NOK, SEK, PLN, RUB will be carried out on the same business day, upon submitting payment order before 12:00;
- in other currencies will be carried out on the other business day, upon submitting payment order before 17:00;
- Transfer to the banks registered abroad:
- ordinary transfer in foreign currency will be made within 2 business days upon submission of the payment order before 22:00;
- urgent transfer in foreign currency will be made on the next business day upon submission of the payment order before 17:00;
- very urgent transfer in EUR and USD will be made on the same business day,upon submission of the payment order before 15:00. In DKK, GBP, NOK, SEK, PLN, RUB - till 12:00.
Transfers to the European Union and EEA countries, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein in currencies are carried out if the beneficiary's bank BIC, IBAN of the beneficiary's account are specified, the bank charges are paid both by the payer and the payee (SHA)
Performing a payment please verify accurately if the account number is indicated correctly. The payment transaction shall be executed according to the beneficiary's account number indicated by You.
If the account number is indicated incorrectly, the funds can be credited to another client's account even if the beneficiary’s name is indicated correctly.
To transfer foreign currency to other banks registered in Lithuania or in the foreign countries you have to fill the foreign currency payment order form.
USEFUL: How to make a payment in Russian rubles to Russia?
More information about IBAN is provided on the website www.ecbs.org/iban.htm