What can you do with your bank account?
With your bank account at Šiaulių bankas, you can:
- Deposit cash into your bank account – in euro or a foreign currency of your choice under the procedure approved by the bank.
- Receive funds via local or international transfers in your name.
- Withdraw cash from your account in each outlet of the bank.
- Buy or sell foreign currencies.
- Transfer funds in euro or a foreign currency.
- Transfer funds to payment card accounts.
- Transfer funds to deposits of other types.
- Submit a request to your employer about a standing order to transfer your salary to the bank account.
- Notify the bank to execute the client’s standing orders in the interest of the third parties.
When managing the bank account, the client shall produce payment documents to the bank. Having signed a separate agreement, the client may use the bank’s Internet service system "SB linija" or the bank’s services on a mobile phone SMS bankas and SMS bankas plius.