Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID)
Since 1 November 2007, in the course of implementation of the European Parliament and Council Directive 2004/39/EC on markets in financial instruments (MiFID), in the European Union and the European Economic Community member states legislation regulating new and additional requirements for the provision of investment services are in force.
Šiaulių bankas, performing the requirements set for the financial institutions, in providing its investment services is committed to transparency, professionalism and customer interest in services principles and applies all the measures to ensure protection of the interests of investors and transparency of financial instrument market functioning, introduction and compliance of the measures to prevent potential conflicts of interests.
In accordance with the legislation implementing the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, we invite you to get acquainted with the documents, which ensure fair, credible, open and effective cooperation in providing investment services to customers:
- Financial instruments and risks (PDF)
- Execution of orders for financial instruments (PDF)
- Avoidance of conflicts of interest policy (PDF)
- Conditions for providing the investment services (PDF)
- Conditions for provision of investment services (valid from 21-12-2015)
- General part of investment services contract (PDF)
- Fees for investment services
- Fees for investment services (valid from 21-12-2015)
- Fees for investment services (financial brokerage service) (valid from 21-12-2015)