Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID)
Since 1 November 2007, in the course of implementation of the European Parliament and Council Directive 2004/39/EC on markets in financial instruments (MiFID), in the European Union and the European Economic Community member states legislation regulating new and additional requirements for the provision of investment services are in force.
Šiaulių bankas, performing the requirements set for the financial institutions, in providing its investment services is committed to transparency, professionalism and customer interest in services principles and applies all the measures to ensure protection of the interests of investors and transparency of financial instrument market functioning, introduction and compliance of the measures to prevent potential conflicts of interests.
In accordance with the legislation implementing the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, we invite you to get acquainted with the documents, which ensure fair, credible, open and effective cooperation in providing investment services to customers:
- Liabilities to Investors Insurance
- Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID)
- Financial Instruments and Risks 01-06-2018
- Execution of Orders for Financial Instruments 01-06-2018
- Investment Service Providing Terms 01-06-2018
- Policy of Avoidance of Conflicts of Interest 01-06-2018
- General Part of Investment Services Contract 01-06-2018
- Information about promotional measures received from the third parties and paid to them 01-06-2018
- Information on the costs and related fees 01-06-2018