Investment funds are a collective investment tool, i.e. common partial ownership of assets of investors is invested by fund management company according to a certain strategy. Management of the money invested into the funds is entrusted to reliable investment professionals. Investors, depending on risk tolerance can choose the most appropriate type of investment funds (equity funds, bond funds, mixed funds, money market funds, index funds or funds of funds).
- Having selected the investment fund, you entrust your money to fund management company, which invests it into various financial instruments, so you do not need to actively follow the market developments.
- You can select the most suitable level of investment risk and expected profitability.
- You can sell available investment fund units, the Management Company undertakes to buy them at any time.
Investment fund selection
Before choosing an investment fund, you yourself or with the help of Šiaulių bankas‘ investment professionals:
- Determine your investment goals. Possible investment objectives: to protect the available money from inflation, to accumulate money for retirement, to save for larger purchase;
- Having regard to the objectives (long-term from 5 years), medium (2 to 3 years) or short-term (up to 2 years) decide on the time to invest funds;
- Consider what risk is acceptable: the longer the duration of the investment, the riskier the fund can be chosen;
- Familiarize with selected investment fund documents, applicable taxes and other deductions from the fund's assets.
Distributed investment funds
Where to go in order to invest?
- Either in the customer service point of Šiaulių Bankas or in the on-line banking system SB Linija You have to sign an Investment Service Provision Agreement and open an investment account.
- The most convenient way is to fill this request form, and the required specialist will contact you.
For more information about these investment instruments, conditions and fees call 1813
(+370 37301337 when calling from abroad).
The information contained herein is only a presentational marketing message. It cannot be regarded as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy any financial instrument, to sell it and (or) to conclude the transaction (s).
By investing, you assume the risks associated with the investment. The fund's value may rise and fall, the investment can be both profitable and loss-making, you can get no financial benefit, you may lose part or even the entire invested amount due to circumstances beyond the control of Šiaulių bankas AB. The fund's historical performance is not a reliable index of future return and risk. Šiaulių bankas AB is not responsible for your decisions taken on the basis of the information contained herein.
Although the contents are based on sources believed to be reliable, Šiaulių bankas AB and INVL Asset Management and „Synergy Finance" are not responsible for inaccuracies or damages that may result from such information.
We recommend you to responsibly and carefully choose the investment fund, to draw attention to the risks associated with investments, applicable taxes and other deductions as well as to read the fund’s rules, prospectus and key investor information documents.