We have different dreams and different needs, sometimes they are smaller and sometimes bigger. When You need money to make them true it is worth taking a consumer credit - You could use it for a pair of glasses, washing machine, computer, flat repair works, holidays, car and for other needs.
- You can borrow from 30 to 18 000 euros.
- A process of the consumer credit issue is simple and convenient.
- you may apply for a credit via SB Linija by submitting this query and in customer service points of Šiaulių Bankas;
- a preliminary answer whether a credit will be granted will be provided immediately;
- upon signature of the credit agreement, money will be transferred to Your bank account on the same day.
- You do not have to pledge your property
- You may repay your consumer credit before the maturity.
Figure out, choose and contact
A consumer credit can be issued to adult citizens of the Republic of Lithuania or individuals who have a permit for permanent residence in Lithuania issued by the Migration Service under the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Lithuania and receive regular income.
What documents should be provided applying for the consumer credit?
Where to apply for a consumer credit?
Fill a consumer credit application:
If You would like us to contact You regarding a consumer credit please fill in the query. In case of any queries, do not hesitate to contact us by tel. tel. 1813 (calling from abroad +370 37 301 337 ) or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to draw Your attention that a total amount of the monthly instalments paid by You to various credit institutions should not exceed 40 per cent of Your total net income received per month.
Using financing services you accept financial liabilities. Before granting a credit the bank shall take into consideration your income and current liabilities. Please borrow responsibly as a failure to fulfil financial liabilities can negatively impact Your credit history and increase the borrowing costs.