Risk-sharing loans for provide more opportunities to finance business

2017-10-12

                                  

Šiaulių Bankas recommends small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) to inquire about new business credit facility, i.e. about risk-sharing loans. This business financing instrument could be attractive to those companies that are planning to expand their business.

Šiaulių Bankas has signed an agreement with Investicijų ir verslo garantijos UAB (Invega) regarding provision of risk-sharing loans to SMEs. This facility will enable the companies to receive loans for investments and working capital.

According to Mindaugas Rudys, Director of Finance Services Development Department of Šiaulių Bankas, this financial instrument shall allow the bank to finance businesses that are exposed to the higher business risks. The Bank shall provide 55% of its own funds from the total amount of the risk-sharing loan, and the remaining 45% shall be delivered by Invega. The risk of non-repaid loan shall be shared in the same proportion.

"First of all, I would recommend this facility to the companies that usually face difficulties to secure bank’s financing due to insufficient collateral or other means of repayment. Diversified business risk allows us to provide credits for the wider variety of businesses, whereas, for businesses this results in more opportunities to gain bank's financing. In addition, risk-sharing loans are provided with extremely attractive interest rates", said M. Rudys.

According to this facility the bank will finance potentially economically viable activities relating to SME foundation, development and strengthening.  The loans will also be issued to implement new projects, to enter new markets or start up new businesses.

SMEs will be able to receive up to 4 million euros in the form of a loan or credit line, and the number of loans per SME will not be limited. Financing in the form of a loan will be provided for a maximum period of 120 months, and financing in the form of a credit line will be provided for a period not exceeding 36 months.

More information on risk-sharing loans is available on tel. 1813 (+370 37 301 337 when calling from abroad) or will be provided visiting any customer service points of Šiaulių Bankas.