New share issue has been disseminated and fully paid
Report on the stock event
1. Šiaulių bankas AB, enterprise code 112025254, the address Tilžės st. 149, Šiauliai.
2. This report is submitted to the Securities Commission of the Republic of Lithuania, to AB Vilniaus Vertybinių popierių birža and to the daily newspapers “Lietuvos rytas” and “Šiaulių kraštas” also it is announced on bank’s internet site www.sb.lt.
3. On 31 August 2007 Šiaulių bankas AB completed the dissemination of new share issue issued to increase the authorized capital by additional contributions. 40 million shares at par value of LTL 1 were subscribed and fully paid. Total amount the investors paid for new shares at issue price is - LTL 92 million (EUR 26,6 million). The investors will be able to dispose of new shares after amendments of Bank’s Charter are registered as provided for by Law and shares are accounted into investor’s securities accounts opened with the issuer - Šiaulių bankas AB.
4. The report is not confidential.
5. Pranas Gedgaudas is authorized by the issuer to provide additional information on the stock event and is available on tel.: +370 41 595653.
Chief executive officer Algirdas Butkus