From 31 January 2018 Visa payment cards will not longer be active
Please note that from 31 January 2018 all Visa cards will expire. If you do not change your existing card, it will become inactive. Though, You will still be able to use the bank account.
We kindly invite You to change over Your existing Visa card FREE OF CHARGE before 31 January 2018 to a contactless Mastercard payment card.
It is easy to change a card:
- a Visa payment card shall be replaced with the same type of a MasterCard card FREE OF CHARGE;
- an account number shall remain the same even after the change of the card;
- during the period of change-over, a Visa card shall be operating without any disturbances, it may be used as usually;
- the Visa fees shall apply to the newly issued Mastercard card as well.
An application to change the card may be submitted as follows:
- via SB Linija: Applications and Requests —> Payment Card Documents —> Payment Card Requests —> Request to Change a Payment Card;
- In the nearest customer service point of Šiaulių Bankas.
Visa cards have not been issued by Šiaulių Bankas since 2015 consistently switching to Mastercard.
We invite you to change your Visa card to contactless Mastercard and use it conveniently and securely!
In case of any questions, please contact us by tel. 1813 (+370 37 301 337 when calling from abroad).