Amendments to Šiaulių Bankas service fees
Please be informed that from 01 July 2017 and 4 August 2017 the following major amendments to Šiaulių Bankas services and standard fees or their terms for private and corporate customers shall come into effect:
From 1 July this year
A few definitions used in general terms and bank account fees have been corrected.
From 4 August this year
- Fees charged for transfer of funds in foreign currency to banks registered in foreign states and for transfers via SB Linija inside the bank and other banks operating in Lithuania have been reduced.
- Fees for transfer of funds in euros (except transfers to SEPA members states) have been increased making them equal to fees applicable to transfer of funds in foreign currency.
Cash transactions in the bank's units
- Minimal prices of changeover of euro coins and banknotes to other denominations have been unified.
- Fees applicable to banknote changeover to smaller (larger) denominations and their verification have been amended.
An administration fee charged for conditional orders has been changed.
- Fee charged for receipt of a copy of a bill upon client's request has been changed, also amending the name of this service to receipt of a copy of document regarding executed transaction.
- Fee charged for urgent production of a main and (or) additional card has been imposed.
Seeking to provide clear pricing for our customers, an adjusted layout of certain fees provided in the price-list as well as revised or supplemented wordings and footnotes of certain fees has come into effect. Also, from 4 August a service of cash cheque filling shall no longer be provided in Šiaulių Bankas.
For Your convenience detailed amendments (distinguished) are provided in this document.
Clients who agree with these amendments do not need to take any actions. Clients who disagree with the amendments, you have to terminate bank account or payment card issuance agreement concluded with the bank immediately as it is foreseen by the General Rules for the Provision of Services of Šiaulių Bankas by informing the bank in writing prior to the effective day of the updated fees.
We kindly remind that termination of agreements does not exempt from obligations to the bank assumed prior to the date of termination and their due implementation.It is deemed that the Client agrees with the amendments if he does not inform the Bank regarding his disagreement prior to the effective day of the amendments.