Additional security requirements for on-line payments shall enter into force
We kindly remind that starting from 1 April 2016 all private and corporate customers, except those who are already using an electronic signature or code generator, will have to sign certain transactions on the on-line banking system SB Linija not only with a required password from a PIN code card but also with an additional password sent by free SMS (a PIN+SIM service). If You do not have a PIN code card, you may acquire it at any customer service point of Šiaulių Bankas.
This additional security instrument shall be obligatory in order to perform the following transactions on the SB Linija:
- to sign payment orders exceeding 30 euros to other banks registered in Lithuania and abroad;
- to conclude or terminate a standing SEPA payment agreement when a transferred amount exceeds 30 euros and the beneficiary's account is with other bank;
- to order e-invoice when a payment account exceeds 30 euros and the beneficiary's account is with other bank or under a standing order agreement;
- to register a payment card on the secure settlement programme MasterCard SecureCode;
- to submit a free form request;
- to submit a form for contact number update.
If you do not sign transactions on the on-line banking system SB Linija with an e-signature or using a code generator and have not yet provided us with your mobile telephone number to which SMS with additional password should be send, You must do the following:
- before 1 April You may submit your mobile telephone number by filling a form for contact number update which will pop up right after Your login on the SB Linija;
- after 1 April - only upon visiting any customer service point of Šiaulių Bankas.
We kindly remind that you may login on the SB Linija and sign transactions and documents using other electronic instruments such as a code generator, stationary e-signature and a very convenient mobile e-signature. Tele2 and Omnitel subscribers may acquire a mobile e-signature free of charge in any customer service point of Šiaulių Bankas. Wishing to acquire a mobile signature the clients of Tele2, Omnitel, Bitės Lietuva and Teledema may also address their mobile operator.
For more information on these changes and options for signing see Security measures applicable to operations on the SB Linija.
In case of any queries, do not hesitate to contact us by tel. 1813 ( +370 37 301 337 when calling from abroad) or visit the customer service point of Šiaulių Bankas at your choice.
Šiaulių Bankas AB
- Employees of Šiaulių Bankas will never ask you, either by telephone conversation or via e-mail, to provide Your telephone number, payment card data or data required to login to the on-line banking system.
- The telephone number for sending SMS with the additional password may be provided only by you in person and only in two aforementioned ways, i.e. on the SB Linija or in the customer service point of Šiaulių Bankas.