International funds’ transfers could be performed in any foreign currency Šiaulių bankas works with.
Transfers of funds in any foreign currency are performed as follows:
• ordinary – funds from the bank’s correspondent account are written off in 2 business days; to the EU member states and EEA states - funds from the bank’s correspondent account are written off on the next business day
• urgent - funds from the bank’s correspondent account are written off on the next business day if the payment order is submitted by 4.00 p.m., payment order to the EU member states and EEA states is executed as ordinary
• very urgent - funds from the bank’s correspondent account are written off on the same business day if the payment order is submitted by 3.00 p.m.
An international transfer of funds can be performed via the Internet using e-banking service system SB linija.
A bank account is necessary in order to perform international transfer.
BIC - bank identification code according to the codes provided bycountries the payment orders, where recipient’s IBAN account or recipient’s bank BIC/SWIFT code are not indicated, are sent back to a payer.
• recipient’s exact name and address;
• recipient’s account number;
• exact name, address and SWIFT code of the recipient’s bank.
• recipient’s exact name, surname / enterprise name;
• recipient’s foreign currency account number with Šiaulių bankas;
• Šiaulių bankas’ SWIFT code;
• exact name of a correspondent bank abroad and its SWIFT code. A correspondent bank should be chosen according to the currency to be send but not according to the country funds shall be transferred from (a list of the correspondent banks).