Maestro Business is a debit payment card for business allowing company chief executives and employees to withdraw cash or pay for goods and services; the card is intended to serve company needs.
Lower issuing, servicing and cash withdrawal fees are applied to this card, compared to Visa Business or MasterCard Business credit cards.
Visa Business and MasterCard Business payment cards offer the possibility of a more flexible control of funds for the company’s needs, paying for services or goods, paying online, booking tickets or a car, etc. These payment card accounts may have predetermined repayment or fixed credit limit.
Before you apply for Visa Business or MasterCard Business corporate payment card be sure to consider the following:
- The card account is opened and managed according to the client’s request: in LTL, EUR or USD.
- Card holders can pay for goods and services, cover conference and business trip expenses, pay for hotel rooms, and airplane tickets, etc.
- The main payment card account can be granted up to LTL 10 000 (or an equivalent in foreign currency) credit limit. The credit limit is granted for the lifetime of the credit card.
- Visa Business and MasterCard Business payment cards may be set a predetermined repayment or fixed credit limit.
- Payment cards are available at any Šiaulių bankas outlet upon submission of all the documents required for opening a bank account (if the company does not have one) or by filing an application via SB Linija.
- Multi-apartment housing community (MAHS) corporate payment cards are available at any Šiaulių bankas outlet upon presentation of the company’s registration certificate and all the documents required for opening a bank account, or via SB Linija. In order to acquire a corporate card, multi-apartment housing communities are required to present the bank with the minutes of the meeting to certify the community’s agreement on the application for the MAHS corporate card along with other required documents.