Rent of Safes
Safes are the safest way of keeping your valuables 24 hours round. Convenient to store jewellery, equity and other documents, securities, collected or antique valuables, cash (if for different reasons you do not want to have a bank account), as well as other valuables important and precious to You.
We would like to pay your attention that it is forbidden to keep weapons, ammunition, explosives, poisonous, strong odour emitting materials, flammable materials, toxins, drugs, radioactive, acidic materials as well as materials in pressure vessels, and liquid metals, for perishable products.
The service of rent of safes can be used by private and corporate customers.
How to rent a safe?
The client has to visit the chosen outlet renting safes:
- Sėliai customer service point (Sėlių str. 29 / Lokių str. 2, Vilnius - from 30 January 2017 individual safe rental services are transferred from of Gariūnai marketplace customer service point (located on Gariūnų g. 49, Vilnius):
- Šeškinė Client Service Branch (Šeškinės str. 30, Vilnius);
- Panevėžys Client Service Branch ( Elektros str. 6 Panevėžys);
- Palanga Client Service Branch (Gintaro str. 46, Palanga);
- Kretinga Client Service Branch (Rotušės a. 7);
- Kėdainainiai Client Service Branch (J.Basanavičiaus g. 47C);
- Kėdainainiai Client Service Branch (Dubysos g. 2);
- Jurbarkas Client Service Branch (Dariaus ir Girėno str. 37);
- Jonavos Client Service Branch (Vasario 16-osios str. 7).
Wishing to rent a safe you have to:
- to provide the bank employee with a document proving personal idenity ( a legal entity also has to provide the documents required to open an account, however, it may not open an account).
- to sign a rent agreement and to settle a rent fee on the agreement signature day. This fee depends on selected size of a safe-box as well as a period of rent. A minimum period of rent is 24 hours, maximum - 12 months.
*Regarding a rent of a particular safe and its measurements we recommend to enquire in the particular outlet of the Bank where the safe rent service is provided.