E-banking system SB Linija is a fast, cheap and safe way to find out your account balance, to execute important payments and other daily financial operations.
What can you do when you log in to SB Linija?
Currently our e-banking system offers the following services:
- to find out the balances of your accounts and payment cards.
- to review, print and order account statements to your e-mail.
- to execute local and international payments.
- to pay various taxes and payments.
- to pay for goods and services in online stores.
- to fill in various applications and request ( for a payment card, credit, etc.)
- to conclude the agreements of various types (deposit, standing payments, SMS bankas, Investment Service Rendering Agreement, etc.).
- to review existing credit schedules.
- to trade in securities in the Baltic stock exchanges.
- to submit a declaration of income and property.
- to take advantage of other useful functions.
How to start using the SB linija?
- Visit any customer service point of Šiaulių Bankas and sign the agreement. Take your personal identification document - passport or ID card - with You.
- You will be able to log in to SB Linija and approve transactions with the help of one of the safest means of personal identification:
- PIN code card ( „PIN+SMS“ - for signature of some transactions);
- code generator;
- mobile electronic signature;
- „Smart-ID“ authentication instrument;
- stationary electronic signature - a cryptographic USB storage media (RC USB key) or an identity chip card with an electronic signature function issued by the State Enterprise Centre of Registers.
In case of any queries, do not hesitate visiting any customer service point of Šiaulių Bankas or contacting us by tel. 1813 (+370 37 301 337 when calling from abroad).