Interested in cooperation
Benefits for those who sell new and used vehicles
- You will be able to enter leasing and insurance agreements yourself using the a tool provided by us , i.e. a leasing agreement conclusion system.
- You will be able to work when it is convenient for You , a the leasing conclusion agreement system operates 24 hours round.
- Assessment of a client may be executed by the easing conclusion agreement system - it will evaluate the client's solvency and provide the respective documentation, all You need to do is to enter the client's data and sign the documents.
- You will be provided with expedient consultation regarding agreement conclusion, as in case of any queries the Customer Information Line officers will be available 5 days a week. You may contact them by the telephone 8 700 55 040 or e-mail at email@example.com.
More than 150 vehicle sellers in Lithuania have chosen us for cooperation. We would be please to cooperate with You too!
How to sign a cooperation agreement?
- Please provide us with the company registration certificate, document of appointment of a company's head and head's personal identification document.
- We will sign a cooperation agreement.
- After receipt of a user-name and password, you will have to login to the leasing agreement conclusion system at https://lizingas.sb.lt and will be able to sell Your goods by way of leasing.
Where to go in order to sign a cooperation agreement?
To Leasing Department of Šiaulių Bankas AB:
Representative office in Vilnius
|Representative office in Kaunas|
Head of Sales inVilnius region
Šeimyniškių str. 1A, 09312 Vilnius
Tel.: + 370 5 279 9986 mob. +370 612 51 212
Head of Sales in Kaunas region
Laisvės al. 80, 44249 Kaunas
Tel.: + 370 37 200 098 mob. +370 682 43 248
|Representative office in Klaipėda||
Representative office in Šiauliai
Head of Sales in Klaipėda region
Taikos pr. 66, 93219 Klaipėda
Tel.: + 370 46 474 980 mob. +370 618 75 100
Head of Sales in Šiauliai region
Vilniaus str. 167, 76352 Šiauliai
Tel.: + 370 41 420 647 mob. +370 612 35 020