Agricultural Credit Guarantee Fund provides guarantees to credit institutions for up to 70 per cent of none- returned portion of credit.
up to 80 per cent of notne-returned portion of credit is guaranteed for credits issued to agricultural entities engaged in agricultural activities that :
- are young farmers (up to 40 years old),
- are engaged in animal husbandry if the credits are granted for purchase of industrial buildings, their construction, reconstruction and repair of production equipment and (or) for purchase of domestic animals.
- have taken credits to acquire current assets or to pay for services included into the List of Agricultural Services set out in the annex of activities of the Agricultural Credit Guarantee Fund,
- have insured agricultural plants.
Guarantees are provided only for those credits that are issued to finance commercially reasonable and creditable projects to agricultural entities that do not have any financial difficulties.
Credit guarantees are provided to:
- credits issued to finance investment projects,
- credits and credit lines issued to acquire current or biological assets and (or) service included into the List of Agricultural Services,
- credits and credit lines to acquire currents assets which they are going to transfer to other agricultural entities (to cooperative undertakings (cooperatives) only).