Šiaulių bankas offers credits to small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) from the Bank´s funds and the funds from the Economic Growth Operational Programme 2007-2013 which are assigned from the structural funds of the EU to the implementation of the JEREMIE (Joint European Resources for Micro to Medium Enterprises) initiative. A total of EUR 80 million is assigned under the programme together with the funds from Šiaulių bankas. Small and medium-sized enterprises are earmarked EUR 40 million from the JEREMIE fund which is administrated by UAB „Investicijų ir verslo garantijos“ (INVEGA). An equivalent amount is allocated by Šiaulių bankas.
Conditions for JEREMIE credits
- Credit is intended for investment into tangible and intangible assets as well as to boost working capital for business growth and development.
- The credit is extended to small and medium-sized enterprises registered and operating in Lithuania.
- Credits are available in EUR.
- The maximum credit sum per one enterprise is up to EUR 3.2 million.
- The minimum credit amount is of EUR 14 487.
- Credit term is between 2 and 7 years, including the grace period. In special cases, credit term may be extended to up to 10 years.
- Credit repayment grace period for investments into tangible and intangible assets is 12 months, and for working capital replenishment with the purpose of business expansion and development – 6 months.
- Credit must be repaid in equal parts no less than once every three months.
Companies can submit their projects for credit application at any Šiaulių bankas outlet.