Risk sharing loan is a financial instrument implemented together with Investicijų ir verslo garantijos UAB (INVEGA) designed to finance small and medium-sized enterprises. The Bank allocates 55% of its own funds of the total sharing risk credit amount and the remaining 45% are contributed by INVEGA. The risk of a non-repaid loan is shared at the same proportion.
This and other financial instruments implemented by Šiaulių Bankas ensure greater availability of financing sources for small and medium-sized enterprises and facilitate them while borrowing for business development.
Who may apply?
Small and medium-sized enterprises.
What the loan shall be issued for?
The loan shall be issued for business development and strengthening, and financing of new investments.
Up to 10 years
Up to 4 mln Euros
Credit or credit line
- Opportunity to access finance without adequate or sufficient collateral
- Documents shall be handled by the bank (there is no need to additionally apply to INVEGA ).
- Lower interest shall apply to the sharing risk loans
- INVEGA shall partially compensate interest
- No guarantee fee shall apply
We kindly invite You to visit the nearest customer service point of Šiaulių Bankas - the bank's employees will kindly provide information on credit issues.